Book: Tai Chi Connections – $21.95
Advancing Your Tai Chi Experience
by John Loupos
Learn to Practice and Experience Tai Chi as a path to Balance, Integration, and Sheer Joy in your Life
Tai Chi offers you the prospects of better health and vitality, peace of mind, and increased stores of personal energy. To realize this potential you must delve into the world of Tai Chi minutia, which is exactly where the essence of Tai Chi lays in wait for those ascribing to its regular and correct practice.
This book looks deeply into Tai Chi’s technical intricacies and nuances, offering guidance and practice tips, replete with step-by-step directions, on how to bring your Tai Chi to a higher level of correct execution. Seasoned Tai Chi teacher and author John Loupos offers wise and helpful guidance in a personable tone to help you recognize connections, feel connections, and keep connections. Tai Chi Connections…will help you to narrow the gap between where your practice is now and where you’d like it to go.
Some of the subjects included:
- Opportunities within slowness
- Attention/Intention as dynamic ingredients
- Tai Chi as a path to congruence
- Tapping into earth force
- Putting the brakes on momentum
- Unspoken nuances of Tai Chi stepping
- Training tips to optimize your Tai Chi experience
- Moral / ethical mandates of being a teacher