Attention Teachers, Workshop Organizers:
For individuals or groups other than regular Jade Forest students there are a selection of alternative training options.
Instructors and Professional level students:
Sifu Loupos welcomes teachers and professional level students for accelerated internal or external style training. Visit Jade Forest for a weekend or a week to hone your skills or add new material to your existing base of knowledge. Instruction is available in external styles (Praying Mantis or Bak Sil Lum Kung Fu, & Kung Fu weapons), or internal disciplines (Yang style Tai Chi/ weapons, Liu He Ba Fa, & Chi Kung). Sifu Loupos is also available for consultations in school administration and business ethics.
Corporations / educational entities:
You may arranage for Sifu Loupos to address your employee or student base on traditional Chinese Kung Fu, Tai Chi Chuan, stress management, healthy living/ exercise habits, etc.
Host a Seminar:
One of the best, and most convenient, means for teachers to advance their studies and/or provide additional service to their existing student base is to host a guest teacher. Sifu Loupos is available for travel to your location with a range of curriculum options, including:
- Traditional 108 move Yang Tai Chi form (3 parts, 4 wkends, approx 40 hrs),
- Tai Chi Gim (2 parts, 2 wkends, 20 hrs),
- Tai Chi Saber (2 parts, 2 wkends, 20 hrs),
- Rainy Day Tai Chi (2-3 hrs),
- Incense Chi Kung (2-3 hrs),
- Ba Gua 8 Animals Chi Kung (1 hr/ animal),
- Liu He Ba Fa (4 parts, 40 hrs),
- Tai Chi basics – Introduction to Tai Chi, Tai Chi Corrections,
- Principles of Tai Chi (variable), and more.
- Praying Mantis, Bak Sil Lum (Northern Shaolin), Weapons.
- Hanna Somatics – “Myth of Aging” exercises in the tradition of Thomas Hanna, a wonderful complement to any traditional martial arts training program.
To find out more about any of the above, including rates and availability contact Sifu John Loupos directly. Thank you.